The other day I saw a sign for this place, drove past it, cooudn't really figure out what it was. Anywhoo today I decided to take the kids and check it out. This place is really cool. They have a little soccer field some amusment rides, a bouncy house, and a playground. The amusement rides and the bouncy thing were not open but we played on the playground. It was kind of cold and wet today although the sun was out most of the day. We didn't stay very long. I was cold. I think this will be a fun place to go and spend the day. Today there wasn't a charge to get in, I'm not sure if there normally is or not. We had a good time and can't wait to take the minions back for more.
I'm quite offended at the above sign.








No comments:
Post a Comment